- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Series: Leadership Library
Andy Stanley is a pastor, communicator, author, and the founder of North Point Ministries. Since its inception in 1995, North Point Ministries has grown from one church to five in the Atlanta area and has developed a global network of thirty churches. Andys books include the recently released How to Be Rich, as well as Deep & Wide, Enemies of the Heart, The Next Generation Leader, and How Good Is Good Enough? Andys is also the founder of the Your Move with Andy Stanley television program and podcast. Andy and his wife, Sandra, live in Alpharetta, Georgia, and have three grown children.
Marvin R. Schwartz5 Stars Out Of 5August 25, 2008Marvin R. SchwartzThis is a small book packed with a lot of helpful information conerning vision. As leaders in the church who have a vision for ministry the question comes up, How do we get vision past ourselves an into the hearts of others. This little back goes through a five step process explaning how this can be accomplished. A lot in a small package.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Communicating for a Change: Seven Keys to Irresistible Communication - eBookAndy Stanley, Lane JonesMultnomah Books / 2008 / ePub$10.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 13 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW11087EB
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Start A New Search