CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Christians often face a number of obstacles to their understanding of the Old Testament, including differences in culture, worldviews, traditions, language, and geography. Longman provides practical principles for achieving a fuller understanding of what the Old Testament says.
Throughout the history of the church there has been much debate concerning the differences between how God related to humans in the Old Testament and in the New Testament. The author points out false stereotypes Christians may have, then demonstrates that the presentation of God is consistent in both testaments.Of the three questions addressed, the third is perhaps the most practical. Longman looks at each section of the Old Testament--law, history, poetry, wisdom, and prophecy--and explains the issues involved in applying that section to Christian life today. Scripture and subject indexes are included.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Academic
Publication Date: 1999
Availability: In Stock
Series: Three Crucial Questions
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Biblical Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Biblical Theology
- eBooks >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Biblical Studies >> OT Introductions
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Biblical Theology
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- eBooks >> Theology >> Biblical Theology
- Start A New Search