- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
Publication Date: 2009
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Current Issues Bible Studies
How dying brings meaning in the midst of life.
Death is the last enemy, Scripture tells us, so few of us look forward to meeting up with it. Yet waiting out the final days with her dying grandpa on the battlefield of death taught Sarah Hinlicky much about the significance of dying as well as rethinking the direction of her life and ministry. In this study, we will grapple with the death issue as we walk alongside others in crisis and as we consider our own appointment with death.
Table of Contents
Identify the Current Issue
Discover the Eternal Principles
--Teaching point one: Our Christian convictions stabilize us in death and dying.
--Teaching point two: Christians are not exempt from the pain or grief of death.
--Teaching point three: Coming to terms with death teaches Christians how to live.
Apply Your Findings
ARTICLE FROM CHRISTIANITY TODAY
The Great Reunion Beyond, by Sarah Hinlicky (2001)
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Tough Questions
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Search