- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
You have met them, but you rarely notice them: women who dont seem desperate. Even so, while outwardly these women seem to have full lives, they hunger for more of what God wants for them. If you find yourself one of these womenplacid on the surface but yearning beneathyou need not remain desperate. God designed you perfectly.
After years of trying to live up to the expectations of being a ministers daughter and a pastors wife, author Pam Sims came face to face with her own desperate need for God. After her marriage of twenty-three years ended in divorce, she started asking the question, Is the Proverbs 31 women for real? In Making Designing Women out of Desperate Housewives, Sims uses her own desperate need for God to challenge you to become a woman by Gods design. Open and transparent, she confronts the challenges that you face every day to become a woman that God can use.
Sims shares her own personal story of the role of Gods love and grace, mercy and forgiveness in her life. You will be challenged to become desperate for God, so He can make you into the beautiful woman He designed you to be.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Pursuing Holiness
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Direction
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Pursuing Holiness
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Direction
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Search