- All Products
- Familyhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&action=New&N=5401&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold (11,952)
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Atria Books
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Series: Making Great Decisions
Relationship decisions come down to five crucial components, according to Bishop Jakes:
Research: gathering information and collecting data
Roadwork: removing obstacles and clearing the path
Rewards: listing choices and imaging their consequences
Revelation: narrowing your options and making your selection
Rearview: looking back and adjusting as necessary to stay on course
Before You Do gets you on the right track to making decisions that youÕll be proud of for the rest of your life. He gives you insight on how to reflect, discern, and decide the next step to take to have a strong and enduring love, marriage, and family.
The Bishop takes a spiritual and practical approach to inherently emotional issues such as the outside influences on our relationships, e.g., in-laws, friends, and former spouses; coping with anger; parenting; financial concerns; negotiating high-profile lives; and so many more of the issues people face every day. His special brand of counseling and teaching appeals to the faith-based community and beyond, reaching millions who receive his wisdom in all media, especially books.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Real Relationships: An Open and Honest Guide to Making Bad Relationships Better and Good Relationships Great - eBookDr. Les Parrott, Dr. Leslie ParrottSave 16%
Power Thoughts: 12 Strategies to Win the Battle of the Mind - eBookJoyce Meyer5 Stars Out Of 5 27 ReviewsSave 15%
Finding God in the Broken Places - eBookPatsy Clairmont$5.99
Raising Great Kids: A Comprehensive Guide to Parenting with Grace and Truth - eBookDr. Henry Cloud, Dr. John Townsend5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews$6.99
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Family
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search