- All Products
- Biblical Studies× (1,444)
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2002
Availability: In Stock
Noted pastor/teacher John MacArthur takes you through the key aspects of the Bible in this guide for students. For all 66 books, key doctrines, highlighted people, geographic, historical, and cultural background, cross references, how Christ is pictured, character/attributes of God, explanations of key words and interpretive challenges will be examined.In addition, the guide will include:
- "Why I Believe the Bible"
- How to interpret each type of literature
- Charts, timelines, maps
- "Where to Find It" index of favorite passages and key Bible events, stories, and teachings
- Doctrinal studies (concise, with references and brief explanations)
- Index of people in the Bible
- Topical Index
- "How to Study the Bible" article
Allen RinksTnAge: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5overall great reference bookJune 4, 2012Allen RinksTnAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I have used John MacArthurs materials before ,but This Quick Ref. Guide to the Bible is a must to any Biblical Library ,and serious Student of Gods Word ,thanks J.Macarthur for another great resourse ,sincerely Allen.