- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2001
Availability: In Stock
Series: MacArthur Bible Study
These study guides, part of a 16-volumne set from noted Bible scholar John MacArthur, take readers on a journey through biblical texts to discover what lies beneath the surface, focusing on meaning and context, and then reflection on the explored passage or concept. With probing questions that guide the reader toward application, as well as ample space for journaling, The MacArthur Bible Studies are invaluable tools for Bible students of all ages.
RWF1978Age: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5February 11, 2013RWF1978Age: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5Great study guide. We use it to teach a Sunday morning Bible study class at our church. The format and thought provoking questions are ideal for group study.
serg4 Stars Out Of 5A good, detailed study guide.December 14, 2012sergQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4A good study guide. Lots of commentary in the margins in fine print. Thoughtful questions.
Sherry BowersAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5February 13, 2012Sherry BowersAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Our small group of about 20 is enjoying the format with the scripture right in the workbook. Love the way John MacArthur breaks scripture down verse by verse and explains in detail what it means and what is going on. Really good study for new believers and old believers alike.
Charles Burch5 Stars Out Of 5July 25, 2010Charles BurchMacArthur's Study Guide on Hebrews is a very indepth and thorough study. A great resource manual for serious students of the Word.
Thom Fishow5 Stars Out Of 5March 5, 2010Thom FishowWith the John MacArthur name on this product, I expected it to be good. And, I wasn't disappointed. I will say that it is probably a little more than what I needed for a family Bible study with my wife and son, but I am learning a lot I didn't know about this letter to the Hebrews as I am preparing to lead the discussion. It is definitely a great resource for an adult home Bible study.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Perspective-Experience the World Through God's Eyes - eBookJosh McDowell, Sean McDowellHarvest House Publishers / 2012 / ePub$6.05 Retail:
$7.99Save 24% ($1.94)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW32834EB
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Start A New Search