- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2000
Availability: In Stock
Series: MacArthur Bible Study
Other Customers Also Purchased
These study guides, part of a 16-volume set from noted Bible scholar John MacArthur, take readers on a journey through biblical texts to discover what lies beneath the surface, focusing on meaning and context, and then reflecting on the explored passage or concept. With probing questions that guide the reader toward application, as well as ample space for journaling, The MacArthur Bible Studies are an invaluable tool for Bible Students of all ages.
John MacArthur is the pastor-teacher of Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California, president of the Masters College and Seminary, and featured teacher with the Grace to You media ministry. In more than four decades of ministry, John has written dozens of bestselling books, including The MacArthur Study Bible, The Gospel According to Jesus, and Slave. He lives in Los Angeles.
Pastor MarkLittle Rock, ARAge: 55-65Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5MacArthur's work is exceptional; ebook program B-November 16, 2011Pastor MarkLittle Rock, ARAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5Who can argue with the complete exegetical detail which John MacArthur puts into his work? Not this preacher! Though Dr. MacArthur and I disagree on some doctrines, I always am able to find sound exegesis and hermaneutical work in all his publications. This study on the Book of Daniel is no exception. The format he uses is the "HOOK, BOOK, LOOK, TOOK" format which is time-tested for life changing study.
I would have given this ebook 5 Stars IF CBD was not dependent on their own delivery system. Now, instead of having it neatly on the shelf of my iPad's ebook library, it takes another icon spot for their own proprietary software. I'm sure there is a business reason why it was delivered this way which is justifiable. I just don't like being forced to load another program on my iPod taking up limited memory space.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Start A New Search