- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The gospel of Luke uniquely contains the most complete account of Jesus' early life as well as many of the best-known and most-loved stories, miracles, and parables. Each study session offers insights and discussion starters on the call of God, the role of affirmation and encouragement, the meaning of compassion, God's redemptive power, and freedom in Christ, love, and faithfulness.
In each of the seven in-depth studies based on the best-selling Blackaby Study Bible,this helpful guide for groups or individuals includes leader's notes; an introduction to the gospel of Luke; explanations andinterpretations of the text; story illustrations; related Bible verses;questions for reflection; and life applications. Scripture quotations are from the New King James Bible®.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
Series: Encounters With God
Intended as companions to the Blackaby Study Bible, these guides also stand alone as a complete study of a book of the Bible.
The lessons include:
- Leader's Notes
- 7 studies based on reference materials included in the Blackaby Study Bible
- An explanation and interpretation of Scripture
- A story that illustrates the passage in focus
- Other Bible verses related to the theme
- Questions for reflection
- Suggestions for application in everyday life.
Other Customers Also Purchased
NKJV Life Application Study Bible. Large Print, Brown and Tan Imitation Leather, IndexedTyndale House / 2013 / Imitation Leather$56.49 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$89.99Save 37% ($33.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW378978
Know Your Bible: All 66 Books Explained and Applied - eBookGeorge KnightBarbour Books / 2010 / ePub$0.88 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 30 Reviews
$1.49Save 41% ($0.61)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW14642EB
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search