- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Series: Faithgirlz! Lucy
Nancy Rue has written over 100 books for girls, is the editor of the Faithgirlz Bible, and is a popular speaker and radio guest with her expertise in tween and teen issues. She and husband, Jim, have raised a daughter of their own and now live in Tennessee.
beth5 Stars Out Of 5March 5, 2010bethi gave it 4/5 stars becuase it was so interessting but not as long as the first one thats becuase i loved it so much i wish they would go on forever!!! but she is trying to help her team and jj and her dad it just all comes apart on her what will she do can she fix it ??
Patricia Chadwick5 Stars Out Of 5September 22, 2008Patricia ChadwickThank You Nancy Rue! My twelve year-old niece absolutely LOVED this Book. I give it an A+ . I would recommend this book for girls who are going through a hard time in their lives. I can't wait for others in the series.
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Children
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- Fiction >> Children >> Contemporary
- Fiction >> Contemporary
- eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Children >> Contemporary
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- Start A New Search