- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
Publication Date: 2009
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Gifted for Leadership Bible Study
Play nice, we tell our children when they spend time with others. We know it s inevitable: someone will get hurt. Fast forward a few decades and we find nothing much has changed. As long as we work with people, we can get hurt; but we can determine whether we will react or respond to the offender.
Table of Contents
SCRIPTURE: Mark 6:1 5; Luke 9:57 62; 14:1 13; 18:35 42; 1 Corinthians 13:4 7; Ephesians 4:29 32
Identify the Current Issue
Discover the Eternal Principles
--Teaching point one: Loving others means we might get hurt.
--Teaching point two: Loving others means forgiving them.
--Teaching point three: Move toward those who hurt you.
Apply Your Findings
ARTICLE FROM CHRISTIANITY TODAY
Loving Those We Lead by Sherryl Stone (2007)
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Leadership
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Search