- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
LOVING GOD: The Revelation of God, Volume 1, is the second book of the LOVING GOD series. It continues to help people to understand who God is and to learn about His presence. The book is meant to help readers to gain more understanding about God and to experience His love and presence in the midst of our problems. The LOVING GOD series is about one true living God, the importance of the obedience to Him through the Lord Jesus Christ, the implementation of His commandments in our daily life, and the acknowledgment of His mercy and grace. We will receive the eternal reward when we faithfully walk with Him. The LOVING GOD series is indeed not just for Christians but also for non-Christians to have hope in times of peace, difficulties, distress, disappointments, or disaster.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Obedience
- Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Start A New Search