- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 192
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Exploring Christian Ethics: Biblical Foundations for MoralityKyle D. FedlerWestminster John Knox Press / 2006 / Trade Paperback$27.00 Retail:
$30.00Save 10% ($3.00)Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.CBD Stock No: WW28983
Just Business: Christian Ethics for the Marketplace (revised edition)Alexander HillInterVarsity Press / 2008 / Trade Paperback$18.00 Retail:
$20.00Save 10% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW826766
Readers are challenged to think biblically and critically through several specific ethical issues, such as war, poverty, ecology, capital punishment, stem cell research, human cloning, and more.
NORMAN L. GEISLER has taught at the university or graduate level for over fifty years and is the author or coauthor of more than fifty books and numerous articles. Dr. Geisler currently serves as dean of Southern Evangelical Seminary.
RYAN P. SNUFFER serves as minister of discipleship at the United Methodist Temple and teaches philosophy and religious studies at Mountain State University in Beckley, West Virginia.
Tim5 Stars Out Of 5August 29, 2007TimThis is a challenging and informative book by one of the great leaders of the faith. You can never go wrong with Norman Geisler and this book is one of his best. It is a provocative volume that includes many areas of ethics that get little or no discussion in Christian circles. The chapters on ecomonic injustice, stem-cell research, war, ecology and civil disobedience are timely and will challenge whatever presuppositions you have about them. Non-partisan and balanced, Geisler has done the church a great service in writing this book.
Pat Hamilton5 Stars Out Of 5August 11, 2007Pat HamiltonExcellent, much needed resource that covers a wide variety of issues. I plan to buy one for every high school and college age student in our church and school. It has the feel of Geisler's Christian Ethics book I used in college, but it is more up to date, easier to digest, and will no doubt appeal to a wider audience.
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Academic >> Theology >> Ethics >> Biblical Ethics
- Academic >> Theology >> Ethics >> Introduction & Reference Works
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books >> Closeouts
- Books >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Books >> Theology >> Ethics >> Biblical Ethics
- Books >> Theology >> Ethics >> Introduction & Reference Works
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Closeouts >> Academic
- Closeouts >> Books
- Closeouts >> Christian Living
- Start A New Search