- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2005
|Dimensions: 9 X 7 X .50 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Amor y Respeto, Cuaderno de Ejercicios (Love and Respect Workbook)Dr. Emerson EggerichsGrupo Nelson / 2011 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:
$12.99Save 23% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW554337
Love & Respect: The Love She Most Desires, the Respect He Desperately NeedsDr. Emerson EggerichsThomas Nelson / 2004 / Hardcover$13.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 227 Reviews
$22.99Save 41% ($9.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW451876Video
The Language of Love and Respect: Cracking the Communication Code With Your MateDr. Emerson EggerichsThomas Nelson / 2009 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 32 Reviews
$15.99Save 38% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW948077
Big Umbrella and Other Essays and Addresses on Biblical CounselingJay E. AdamsCalvary Press / Trade Paperback$14.99 Retail:
$19.99Save 25% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW37754X
Based upon Ephesians 5:33 and extensive biblical and psychological research, Dr. Emerson Eggerichs reveals the power of unconditional love and unconditional respect and how husbands and wives can reap the benefits of marriage that God intended.
As a researcher, Dr. Emerson Eggerichs, who has a PhD in child and family ecology from Michigan State University, garnered the testimonies of thousands of mothers following the release of his New York Times Bestseller, Love & Respect. These moms consistently reported they applied the respect side of the message to their sons with significant effects. Emerson and his wife, Sarah, present the Love and Respect Marriage and Parenting Conferences across the country. Emerson has also spoken to groups from the NFL, NBA, PGA, Navy Seals, and members of congress. He was the senior pastor of Trinity Church in East Lansing, MI for almost twenty years. He and Sarah have been married since 1973 and have three adult children. Emerson also has a BA in Biblical Studies from Wheaton College, an MA in communication from Wheaton College Graduate School, and an MDiv from the University of Dubuque Theological Seminary.
SM189Burlington, MA5 Stars Out Of 5Great value, price, qualitySeptember 21, 2011SM189Burlington, MAQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5What can I say except this was recommended by a friend and this did NOT dissapoint. Plus, it was less expensive purchasing through Christianbook.com than other stores that were recommended to me. THANKS for delivering great products at a great price!!
DuckTennesseeAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5xcellent Book. have used it extensivelyAugust 12, 2011DuckTennesseeAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5xcellent Book. have used it extensively. highly recommend!
PaulgMassachusettsAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Very helpfulNovember 17, 2010PaulgMassachusettsAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5Have only read four chapters, but so far it has been very helpful to us..........we're looking forward to reading the rest of the book and doing the work book exercises....
papi lindoNew JerseyAge: 55-65Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5November 12, 2010papi lindoNew JerseyAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4This product was purchased as a result of attending a Love and Respect conference and we want to use to disciple couples.
Lynn Erickson4 Stars Out Of 5March 21, 2010Lynn EricksonI think the book Love & Respect really hit the nail on the head. I know that the workbook will now excell the learning process.
Q: If doing this as a women's small group, how many sessions needed? Also does the workbook stand alone for a Women's small group study?
There are 14 sessions in the workbook.
Each member would need the workbook and a copy of the book.
Q: Video of Seminar or Book Can this be used with the 4-part video of his seminar or is the book required?
This workbook is designed to be used with the book only.
Q: Would this be okay to do in a all women's small group? We have some who struggle w/their spouses..we can only do our part & try to understand them
It can be done with only women. However, it is recommended to be done in a couples group.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books >> Family
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Family
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Relationships
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum