- All Products
- Marriage & Divorcehttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1138100&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
Number of Pages: 160
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2010
|Dimensions: 6.75 X 6.00 X 0.50 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Love & Respect: The Love She Most Desires, the Respect He Desperately NeedsDr. Emerson Eggerichs4.5 Stars Out Of 5 220 ReviewsSave 46%Video
Love & Respect: The Love She Most Desires, the Respect He Desperately Needs, Large PrintDr. Emerson Eggerichs4.5 Stars Out Of 5 220 ReviewsSave 33%
I Love You Because . . .Su BoxSave 14%
When you touch your spouses deepest need, something good almost always happens!
Based on three decades of counseling and research, Dr. Emerson Eggerichs leads couples through the intricacies of a marriage built on Love and Respect. He explores the differences in men and women and how a husbands need for respect can be balanced by a wifes need for love. When these needs are mutually recognized and made a priority, a fulfilling and meaningful marriage will be the inevitable result.
Love and Respect for a Lifetime makes the ideal gift:
- Its all color, photo-filled design makes it inviting for couples to look at together.
- It is a compilation of Dr. Eggerichs best Love & Respect tips: a quick and easy read that proves enticing to a spouse that might be apprehensive of working through an entire study or book.
- Its engaging message validates the core needs of each spouse and gives a message of hope, encouragement and practical time-tested solutions for every marriage rather than focusing on placing blame or judging.
- Its ideal as a gift for dating or engaged couples, as well as a wedding or anniversary gift. Its elegant design invites the recipients to open, read it together and leave out as a display for others to take a closer look at what it means to love her and to respect him.
Dr. Emerson Eggerichs, an internationally known expert on male-female relationships, presents the Love & Respect conference with his wife, Sarah, both live and by video to more than 50,000 people each year, including groups such as the NFL, PGA, and members of congress. With degrees from Wheaton College and Dubuque Seminary and a PhD from Michigan State, Emerson pastored Trinity Church in Lansing for 19 years. He and Sarah have been married since 1973 and have three children.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Not a Fan: Becoming a Completely Committed Follower of JesusKyle Idleman5 Stars Out Of 5 320 ReviewsSave 67%Video
The Language of Love and Respect: Cracking the Communication Code With Your MateDr. Emerson Eggerichs4 Stars Out Of 5 32 ReviewsSave 20%
Find Related Products
- Books >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Books >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books >> Gift Books >> Love & Romance
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Family >> Marriage
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Marriage
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search