- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- 365 devotional readings on unique aspects of genuine love
- 52 weekly dares to help you express love in your marriage
A Focus on the Family recommendation.
- Dozens of specific prayers to pray for yourself andyour spouse
- Questions to get you thinking strategically about your relationship
- More than 100 Go Deeper sections that enhance personal Bible study
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Books
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Topping the New York Times list and already selling five million copies, The Love Dare has established itself as more than a book; its an unstoppable marriage movement. And like the husband in Fireproof (the film where The Love Dare originated), readers know this 40-day challenge to understand and practice unconditional love with their spouse need not end when the book does.
With that in mind, The Love Dare Day by Day encourages and challenges couples toward new steps in faith and love with 365 marital encouragements, reminders, and action points worth repeating year after year.
Unconditional love is eagerly promised at weddings, but rarely practiced in real life. As a result, romantic hopes are often replaced with disappointment in the home. But it doesnt have to stay that way. Whether your marriage is hanging by a thread or healthy and strong, The Love Dare Day by Day is a journey you need to take. Its time to learn the keys to finding true intimacy