- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Paraclete Press
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Jay Fleming Jr5 Stars Out Of 5May 27, 2010Jay Fleming JrChrysostom unpacks this text like no one I have ever seen before. Verse by verse he traces Paul's argument on love with conclusions that will convict and make one want to love people more than ever before. He takes his illustrations from biblical texts, and shows just how powerful love really is.This book is an excellent read, both Scholar and layperson alike will be able to easily follow Chrysostom through this text to a fuller understanding on the biblical concept of love.
Find Related Products
- Catholic >> Commentaries
- Catholic >> Saints & Blessed
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Pauline Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Catholic >> Commentaries
- Download >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 1 Corinthians
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Pauline Studies
- eBooks >> Catholic >> Commentaries
- eBooks >> Catholic >> Saints & Blessed
- eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 1 Corinthians
- Start A New Search