- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Paraclete Press
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Jay Fleming Jr5 Stars Out Of 5May 27, 2010Jay Fleming JrChrysostom unpacks this text like no one I have ever seen before. Verse by verse he traces Paul's argument on love with conclusions that will convict and make one want to love people more than ever before. He takes his illustrations from biblical texts, and shows just how powerful love really is.This book is an excellent read, both Scholar and layperson alike will be able to easily follow Chrysostom through this text to a fuller understanding on the biblical concept of love.
Find Related Products
- Catholic >> Commentaries
- Catholic >> Saints & Blessed
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Pauline Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Catholic >> Commentaries
- Download >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 1 Corinthians
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Pauline Studies
- eBooks >> Catholic >> Commentaries
- eBooks >> Catholic >> Saints & Blessed
- eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 1 Corinthians
- Start A New Search