The Lord's Prayer pamphlet explores and explains the way that Jesus taught his followers to pray. Each phrase of Jesus' prayer model is examined, using both NIV and KJV Scriptures. The pamphlet also offers additional Scripture references and examples of Jesus demonstrating God's attributes. The pamphlet also presents:
- Other prayers in Scripture that follow similar patterns
- The history of the Lord's Prayer (found in the Books of Matthew and Luke) and why it was different from other prayers of Jesus' time
- A brief examination of the words "debts" and "trespasses"
- A chart of the "seven petitions" of The Lord's Prayer that believers can use in prayer to bring Jesus' teaching to bear on their prayer life
- A chart of six reasons to forgive, the result of forgiveness, and Scripture references.
Full-color, laminated pamphlet, 8½" x 5½", fits inside most Bibles, unfolds to 33" long.
- Attributes of God
- Each phrase in the prayer, in both traditional and contemporary wording.
- Explanation of each phrase.
- Why it was different from the kinds of prayer of Jesus' time. - Other biblical teachings on prayer.
PowerPoint: More than 50 slides with illustrations. Mac/PC compatible. See page 43 for system requirements.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.