- Books of the Bible▼▲
- 1 Chronicles
- 1 John
- 1 Kings
- 1 Peter
- 1 Thessalonians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Chronicles
- 2 John
- 2 Kings
- 2 Samuel
- 2 Thessalonians
- 2 Timothy
- 3 John
- Entire Bible
- New Testament
- Old Testament
- Song of Solomon
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Series: Kay Arthur LORD Bible Study
Well known Bible teacher Kay Arthur leads readers into the fascinating world of inductive Bible study where God Himself becomes the teacher (Psalm 119:102). With more than 60,000 copies sold, this book teaches readers how to study Scripture and specifically mark the text to unlock its meaning. In just 28 days readers learn how to
- study the Bible book by book and understand what they are reading
- recognize key words and concepts in the Bible
- discover the main point of any passage of Scripture
- discern God's purpose and apply life changing truths to everyday life
This is a very practical, hands on, learn by doing book, perfect for either individuals or small groups. Bible text is included. Readers need only a prayerful heart to complete each study and experience the Bible's life changing power.
LisagWilmington, NCAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent Bible study toolOctober 22, 2012LisagWilmington, NCAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book is an excellent tool for those wanting to learn the inductive bible study method. It teaches it step by step, not overwhelming amounts of material. I will be purchasing more of Kay Arthur's studies now.
colmadAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5July 6, 2012colmadAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I used this book to lead a workshop on study skills. One of the best I have used over many years of teaching.
RN63Age: 45-54Gender: male3 Stars Out Of 5February 1, 2012RN63Age: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 3Value: 3Meets Expectations: 1It wasn't what I expected. Not one of the best "teaching" books I have read. i felt lost as I went through it. Have done better on my own
catdoctorNew AlbanyMSAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Great BookNovember 4, 2011catdoctorNew AlbanyMSAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is a "learn to do by doing" book. Leads you thru Jonah, Jude and a couple of OT chapters. Afterward you are ready to get a lot more out of your Bible study. This is the method if you want not just knowledge but also application. This is the perfect way to jump start inductive bible study. You will absolutely not regret buying the New Inductive Study Bible NASB to go with this. Let the Word be its own commentary.
BDHudsonHouston, TXAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5All I expected it to be.November 1, 2011BDHudsonHouston, TXAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5It came highly recommended, and I am well pleased.
Other Customers Also Purchased
NKJV Maxwell Leadership Bible, Revised & Updated, Briefcase Edition Coffee, Hardcover (Briefcase Edition)John C. MaxwellThomas Nelson / 2014 / Imitation Leather$26.99 Retail:
$39.99Save 33% ($13.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW011531
The 21-Day Financial Fast: Your Path to Financial Peace and Freedom - eBookZondervan / 2014 / ePub$9.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW42058EB
Real-Life Discipleship Training Manual: Equipping Disciples Who Make Disciples - eBookJim Putman, Brandon Guindon, Avery WillisTyndale House / 2014 / ePub$9.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$18.99Save 47% ($9.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW63316EB
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search