- All Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculumhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1112231&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Books of the Bible
- 1 Chronicles
- 1 Corinthians
- 1 John
- 1 Kings
- 1 Peter
- 1 Samuel
- 1 Thessalonians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Chronicles
- 2 Corinthians
- 2 John
- 2 Kings
- 2 Peter
- 2 Samuel
- 2 Thessalonians
- 2 Timothy
- 3 John
- Entire Bible
- Minor Prophets
- New Testament
- Old Testament
- Song of Solomon
- Group or Individual Study
- Media Type
- Number of Lessons
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
A new cover and additional questions for study and discussion grace this bestselling 28-day study (more than 525,000 copies sold) by respected teacher and author Kay Arthur. Readers of little or great prayer experience will discover practical insights to help them know how to pray, what to pray, and what to expect when they pray.
Arthur sheds light on the instructions Jesus gave to His disciples for the perfect pattern of meaningful prayer and demonstrates how the Lord's Prayer covers worship, praise, intercession, and petition and ushers an individual into the presence of God.
This look at biblical prayer is refreshingly simple and exceedingly powerful-and it can transform the way anyone lives and prays. Ideal for individual or group study, and a classic resource for any home or church library.
Other Customers Also Purchased
NLT Chronological Life Application Study Bible, Hardcover 5 Stars Out Of 5 56 ReviewsSave 50%Video
Let It Go: How to Stop Running the Show and Start Walking in Faith - eBookKaren Ehman4.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 ReviewsSave 67%
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Prayer
- Christian Living >> Prayer >> General >> Practical Instruction
- Church & Pastoral >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides >> Prayer
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search