- All Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculumhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1112231&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Books of the Bible
- 1 Chronicles
- 1 Corinthians
- 1 John
- 1 Kings
- 1 Peter
- 1 Samuel
- 1 Thessalonians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Chronicles
- 2 Corinthians
- 2 John
- 2 Kings
- 2 Peter
- 2 Samuel
- 2 Thessalonians
- 2 Timothy
- 3 John
- Entire Bible
- Minor Prophets
- New Testament
- Old Testament
- Song of Solomon
- Group or Individual Study
- Media Type
- Number of Lessons
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
A new cover and additional questions for study and discussion grace this bestselling 28-day study (more than 525,000 copies sold) by respected teacher and author Kay Arthur. Readers of little or great prayer experience will discover practical insights to help them know how to pray, what to pray, and what to expect when they pray.
Arthur sheds light on the instructions Jesus gave to His disciples for the perfect pattern of meaningful prayer and demonstrates how the Lord's Prayer covers worship, praise, intercession, and petition and ushers an individual into the presence of God.
This look at biblical prayer is refreshingly simple and exceedingly powerful-and it can transform the way anyone lives and prays. Ideal for individual or group study, and a classic resource for any home or church library.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Prayer
- Christian Living >> Prayer >> General >> Practical Instruction
- Church & Pastoral >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides >> Prayer
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search