- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2005
Availability: In Stock
Series: A Woman After God's Heart
Elizabeth George's Living Life with Passion and Purpose is the
newest release in the popular Woman After God's Own Heart Bible
Focusing on Jesus' teachings and the principles He lived by,
this study of the book of Luke helps women know Him more intimately. Readers
- the lives of New Testament women who knew and ministered to Jesus
- the passion and purpose of Jesus' life
- the powerful prayer life of Jesus
- the servanthood practiced by Jesus
- the prophecies regarding Jesus and how He fulfilled them
With gentle encouragement and solid Bible teaching, Living Life with Passion and Purpose reveals
how readers can become more like Jesus in their daily lives and joyfully share
the gospel. Excellent for group and individual study.
With a deceivingly simple format, students will find themselves thinking progressively deeper thoughts. Each lesson opens with a brief thought provoker, then questions about the Bible chapter, followed by questions about the students response to these verses, closing with a pertinent homily.
There are nine other studies in this series: Esther, 1 Peter, Proverbs, Mary, Sarah, Philippians, 1 Timothy, Judges/Ruth, James. Donna Eggett, Christian Book Previews.com
Other Customers Also Purchased
Pathways to His Presence: A Daily Devotional - eBookCharles F. StanleyThomas Nelson / 2006 / ePub$12.995 Stars Out Of 5 10 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW5520EB
Walking in God's Promises: Character Studies: Sarah - eBookElizabeth GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / 2001 / ePub$6.39 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$8.99Save 29% ($2.60)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW18803EB
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search