An Independent Living Simulation Second Edition. This revised and up-to-date edition of Living On Your Own will give learners the confidence they need to live independently. Updated to reflect today's world, this new edition of Living On Your Own includes:
- New activities on banking and housing
- Updated prices and data throughout
- Pre-teaching, evaluation, and extension activities for all parts
Plus, the new edition of Living on Your Own still includes the features that have made this a Walch best-seller:
- An engaging simulation format and step-by-step, hands-on learning opportunities.
- Skill building in all aspects of daily living, including finding a job, choosing a place to live, shopping and credit, and more.
- Realistic forms, applications, bills, and other everyday life documents.
Teacher's guide sold separately #741814.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.