- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 216
Vendor: Liturgical Press
Publication Date: 2010
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.25 (inches)|
Availability: Expected to ship on or about 02/21/15.
You Will Be My Witnesses: Music for Christian Initiation: Cantor/Choir EditionCollegeville Composers GroupLiturgical Press / 2010 / Trade Paperback$0.99 Retail:
$2.95Save 66% ($1.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW633441
"There is much to commend here in the idea, the format, and the pastoral approach of Living Liturgy for Cantors 2011."
-Liturgy, Hymnody, & Pulpit Quarterly Book Review
"These booklets would make excellent gifts...These resources will help people prepare to participate even more fully in the Sunday Mass."
-One Body, One Spirit
A Blog from the Diocese of Madison, Office of Worship
Joyce Ann Zimmerman, CPPS, is the director of the Institute for Liturgical Ministry in Dayton, Ohio and is the founding editor and columnist for Liturgical Ministry. She is also an adjunct professor of liturgy, liturgical consultant, and frequent facilitator of workshops on liturgy. She has published numerous scholarly and pastoral liturgical works. She holds civil and pontifical doctorates of theology.
Kathleen Harmon, SNDdeN, is the music director for programs of the Institute for Liturgical Ministry in Dayton, Ohio, and is the author of the Music Notes column for Liturgical Ministry. An educator and musician, she facilitates liturgical music workshops and cantor formation programs, and is a parish director of music. She holds a graduate degree in music and a doctorate in liturgy.
Christopher W. Conlon, SM, is a Marianist priest who works with faculty and staff, and taught Scripture at the University of Dayton. He has been an educator for over a half century and is a highly respected homilist, a frequent workshop presenter, and a spiritual director. He holds a graduate degree in religious education and the licentiate in theology.
From the Publisher
- Readings and responsorial psalm for every Sunday
- Readings and responsorial psalm for Ash Wednesday, Holy Thursday, Good Friday, Easter Vigil Mass, and holy days of obligation
- Reflection connecting the psalm to the readings of the day
- Suggestion for psalmists spiritual preparation
- "How to" guide for using this book
Q: Living Liturgy for Cantors Year A (2011) Joyce Ann Zimmerman is a sample page of this book available? - we are looking for Year A Psalms for choir Cantorvern reidGlace Bay, Nova Scotia, Canada
Thank you for your request. Sample pages are now available.
|Email me when this product is available.|
Find Related Products
- Books >> Catholic >> Church
- Books >> Catholic >> Liturgy
- Books >> Catholic >> Pastoral Interest
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Music Ministry
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Worship >> Service Planning
- Catholic >> Church
- Catholic >> Liturgy
- Catholic >> Pastoral Interest
- Church & Pastoral >> Music Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Worship >> Service Planning
- Start A New Search