- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Black Friday Deals
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Living Language courses feature a four-part structure in each lesson which effectively teaches and reinforces Hebrew vocabulary, grammar, comprehension, and speaking skills. Lessons cover:
- Presentation: words and phrases are presented first, followed by sentences and conversations. Grammar is explained in a relevant context with clear explanations and comparisons to what the learner already knows, while examples reinforce vocabulary.
- Practice: learners practice with written, audio, and interactive exercises. Cumulative exercises recycle material to move language from short-term to long-term memory.
- Expansion: learners encounter new vocabulary in controlled contexts, but as the course progresses, less predictable contexts are used, expanding abilities to handle language in a more natural manner.
- Review & Reinforcement: each dialogue, example sentence, and practice exercise, reviews previous content while putting new material in context.
This essential edition kit includes:
- 1 Book with 10 lessons
- 3 Audio CDs that feature vocabulary, dialogue, audio exercises, and more
- Access to the free online learning website
Vendor: Random House
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
Series: Living Language
Other Customers Also Purchased
God and Charles Dickens: Recovering the Christian Voice of a Classic AuthorGary L. ColledgeBrazos Press / 2012 / Trade Paperback$0.99 Retail:
$20.00Save 95% ($19.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW433207
Wordkeeper Economy Canvas Bible Cover, Black, MediumCBD Exclusive / Gift$6.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 49 Reviews
$19.99Save 65% ($13.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW13657
The Didache: Its Jewish Sources and Its Place in Early Judaism and ChristianityHuub van de Sandt, David FlusserFortress Press / 2002 / Hardcover$38.99 Retail:
$58.00Save 33% ($19.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW34717
Rosetta Stone Hebrew Level 1 & 2 Set with Audio Companion Homeschool Edition, Version 3Fairfield Language Technology / 2008 / Other$129.00 Retail:
$279.00Save 54% ($150.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW918701
At the core of Hebrew, Essential Edition is the Living Language Method™, based on linguistic science, proven techniques, and over 65 years of experience. Our method teaches you the whole language, so you can express yourself, not just recite memorized words or scripts.
Millions have learned with Living Language®. Now its your turn.
• Book: 10 lessons, additional review exercises, dialogues, and a grammar summary
• 3 Audio CDs: Vocabulary, dialogues, audio exercises, and morelisten while using the books or use for review on the go
• Free Online Learning: Visit our Language Lab (www.livinglanguage.com/languagelab) for additional practice and reinforcement of lesson material
To learn more visit livinglanguage.com.
The Living Language Method™
Build a Foundation
Start speaking Hebrew immediately using essential words and phrases.
Progress with Confidence
Build on each lesson as you advance to full sentences, then actual conversations.
Retain what Youve Learned
Special recall exercises move your new language from short-term to long-term memory.
Achieve Your Goals
Dont just mimic or memorize. Develop practical language skills to speak in any situation.