- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
From New York Times Best-Selling author Francis Chan comes fresh insight into the love of God.
DonnaBAM5 Stars Out Of 5WonderfulDecember 29, 2014DonnaBAMQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5Francis Chan is a wonderful and insightful teacher and the workbook helps you apply what the book teaches.
Nita5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent Book and teacherOctober 23, 2014NitaDefinitely recommending this book! We need to be who God is calling us to be.
JonathanLouisville, MSAge: 18-24Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Great Book!October 31, 2013JonathanLouisville, MSAge: 18-24Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This e book is awesome! It takes the material from the Crazy Love and allows you to apply it to your daily life. Would definitely recommend it to anyone interested in living a radical life that Jesus has called us to live.
MEGGGNEOSHO MOAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Good read for anybody.August 14, 2013MEGGGNEOSHO MOAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5Has been a great read and a good eye opener. Have enjoyed the study.
JanGraceLynden, WAAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great resourceJune 24, 2013JanGraceLynden, WAAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I used this resource to form comprehensive questions when leading a Bible study using the book and video.
Other Customers Also Purchased
With God All Things Are Possible, iPad Mini Cover, PinkChristian Art Gifts / 2014 / Gift$19.99 Retail:
$24.99Save 20% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW123175X
Living Crazy Love eDoc - Notes for Discussion Leaders (Group Use): An Interactive Workbook for Individual or Small-Group Study - PDF Download [Download]Francis Chan, Mark BeuvingDavid C. Cook / 2011 / PDF Download$4.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW22989DF
Crazy Love DVD Study Resource - Session 02 [Video Download]Francis ChanDavid C. Cook / 2009 / Video Download$2.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WWDV2598-CP
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search