- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2003
Availability: In Stock
Series: Women of Faith Study Guide
These topical guides will deal with issues that women wrestle with today: God's Will, Living in Christ, Prayer, and Worry.
Reaching an audience across race, socio-economic, denominational, and age boundaries, these guides will enhance the lives of women in America as they empower them in their weekly devotions. The study guides can be used for both individual and group settings.
Women are asking good questions about their faith. With our study guides, we want to join them in their quest for knowledge and lead them in finding the answers they are seeking.
Georgia Dobrzynski5 Stars Out Of 5October 20, 2009Georgia DobrzynskiI am enjoying this study. At first i thought it was only for newly saved but soon realised that it was for all Thank you Georgia
Kim Garner4 Stars Out Of 5May 11, 2009Kim GarnerWe are currently using this study book in our ladies' Sunday School class. We appreciate the amount of Scripture used. The focus is on God's Word and it challenges us to put it into practice in our every day lives; and it calls us to a deeper walk of faith in Jesus Christ. And we all need that!
Marlene Welch1 Stars Out Of 5January 3, 2009Marlene WelchI was one of four facilitators that recently used this book with a group of women. We were very disappointed with the content. After the first few chapters, we began to use the study titles for a starting point to create our own study. We felt like the author merely opened a concordance and used most of the verses containing the specific word she wanted. It was impossible for one of our members who was a new believer who couldn't quickly navigate her way through the Bible. Many of the verses were taken out of context. It seemed like most of the studies concluded with "read your Bible more" as application. We expected so much more from a Women of Faith study and were extremely disappointed. Even though this topic sounds great, the content is lacking. I would not recommend this particular study to anyone.
Lora Williams5 Stars Out Of 5July 29, 2008Lora WilliamsThis is a WONDERFUL book. It has helped me tremendously. I Love sitting down with this book and my bible. I would recommend that Anyone read this book. You will be very satisfied.
Paige Wiggins5 Stars Out Of 5June 3, 2008Paige WigginsLove these Bible Studies. The topics pertain to what we women deal with, and we draw closer to God through the Scripture and questions. I'm glad the Women of Faith Series is there for us.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Christ
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Christ
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Christ
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search