- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 112
Publication Date: 2002
|Dimensions: 9.0 X 7.50 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
To Live Is Christ: The Life and Ministry of Paul, Member BookBeth MooreLifeway / 1995 / Trade Paperback$19.995 Stars Out Of 5 8 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW334124
Living Free: Learning to Pray God's Word by Beth Moore provides a personal study experience for five days a week for six weeks of Bible study. Beth explores the somewhat-radical idea that we cannot please God by being perfect. The study begins by defining false strongholds, then focuses on five key benefits for every believer, including how to find satisfaction in God and experience God's peace. Participants can learn how to develop a Godward focus in life, while beginning to incorporate the key benefits in their lives through practices of prayer and Bible study.
Participants will look at the nuts and bolts of the matter of pleasing God and answer the questions:
- How can we overcome persistent, defeating, devastating patterns of sin in our lives?
- How can we become so nonself-centered that we no longer focus on our own performance?
- How can we become so God-centered that we no longer want to pursue things that displease Him?
Multiple Uses include a short-term study, retreat study, or an introduction or follow-up to the Breaking Free Bible study. Schedule for six group sessions at your church, in homes, or in other convenient settings for your women's ministry or discipleship groups. Leader guidance is included in the book.
Is a writer and teacher of best selling books and Bible studies whose public speaking engagements carry her all over the United States. A dedicated wife and mother of two adult daughters, Moore lives in Houston, Texas, where she is president and founder of Living Proof Ministries.
gbautista72CaliforniaAge: 35-44Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Truly Live Free!August 22, 2013gbautista72CaliforniaAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4Excellent 6 week study on learning to pray God's Word, praying scripture, learning about 5 key benefits God intends for us. Replace false strongholds & reliance on idols with true freedom in Jesus. It's a short book, easy to follow and understand.
AZTrainingGalphoenix, azAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great Study!July 23, 2013AZTrainingGalphoenix, azAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is the 3rd time I've used this book for a study with new believers - great SOLID foudational principles that challenge hearts and minds.
I love the 6 week format - it's not too overwhelming, and the daily homework is enough to keep minds and hearts engaged during the week without being too much.
The book includes a leaders guide in the back, which has some great suggestions for activities and discussions.
Overall, I just LOVE this study and recommend it for new Christians or those just looking for a spiritual "pick me up". God's truth made practical is always a winner!
Debi Deacon5 Stars Out Of 5January 2, 2009Debi DeaconThis is an excellent book,our group is using it & I'mgetting alot out of this book,and I'm learning alot too.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Prayer
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Prayer
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search