- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2002
Availability: In Stock
Series: New Inductive Study
This study of 1 and 2 Peter and Jude helps believers deepen
their faith and guard against false teachings. Peter and Jude exhort us to live
courageously for Christ in a world that seeks to destroy the gospel's truth.
Deborah Bullock5 Stars Out Of 5Only one problem...November 9, 2012Deborah BullockQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4...and that problem is it requires other materials to participate. Those are a Study Bible, colored markers, and a jounal. That is the only reason why expectations are at good and not excellent.
I was looking for a devotional and this a more intense, in-depth Bible Study. I'm using it at a slower pace and with the adjustment of my well loved, Scofield-King James Bible. I will benefit from this study tremendiously.
Barbara Preseau5 Stars Out Of 5July 18, 2012Barbara PreseauQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5i love all the Kay Arthur books - I have used many of them for Bible Study.
Mary Hayes5 Stars Out Of 5September 11, 2010Mary HayesVery helpful, will be purchasing more of these study books. Clear and easy to follow. Shows how to get more out of a passage by using the inductive method. Highly recommend this series.
Susan Klokis5 Stars Out Of 5November 30, 2009Susan KlokisI bought this study to use in a ladies Sunday School class that I was teaching at the time. A new student joined our class and had many questions conerning the Scripture we were studying at the time. Having already finished the study portion of the book on I Peter, I knew that this guide would be an excellent way for her to understand God's Word. I highly recommend this product for anyone who has a desire to learn more about God's will for their life.
Reyna5 Stars Out Of 5September 10, 2008ReynaDid this study with a group recently. Great, relevant and a fresh approach. Anything you learn is right from the Word. This particular study is so important in being able to discern regarding false teachers and other contemporary spiritual issues.
Other Customers Also Purchased
A Cast of Stones, The Staff and the Sword Series #1 -eBookPatrick W. CarrBethany House Publishers / 2013 / ePub$6.39 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 10 Reviews
$6.99Save 9% ($0.60)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW36446EB
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Prophecy & End Times
- eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Prophecy & End Times
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search