Living with Discernment in the End Times: 1 & 2 Peter and Jude - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2002
Availability: In Stock
Series: New Inductive Study
Other Customers Also Purchased
What He Must Be . . . If He Wants to Marry My DaughterVoddie Baucham Jr.Crossway / 2009 / Trade Paperback$12.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 8 Reviews
$16.99Save 26% ($4.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW349306
This study of 1 and 2 Peter and Jude helps believers deepen
their faith and guard against false teachings. Peter and Jude exhort us to live
courageously for Christ in a world that seeks to destroy the gospel's truth.
Deborah Bullock5 Stars Out Of 5Only one problem...November 9, 2012Deborah BullockQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4...and that problem is it requires other materials to participate. Those are a Study Bible, colored markers, and a jounal. That is the only reason why expectations are at good and not excellent.
I was looking for a devotional and this a more intense, in-depth Bible Study. I'm using it at a slower pace and with the adjustment of my well loved, Scofield-King James Bible. I will benefit from this study tremendiously.
Barbara Preseau5 Stars Out Of 5July 18, 2012Barbara PreseauQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5i love all the Kay Arthur books - I have used many of them for Bible Study.
Mary Hayes5 Stars Out Of 5September 11, 2010Mary HayesVery helpful, will be purchasing more of these study books. Clear and easy to follow. Shows how to get more out of a passage by using the inductive method. Highly recommend this series.
Susan Klokis5 Stars Out Of 5November 30, 2009Susan KlokisI bought this study to use in a ladies Sunday School class that I was teaching at the time. A new student joined our class and had many questions conerning the Scripture we were studying at the time. Having already finished the study portion of the book on I Peter, I knew that this guide would be an excellent way for her to understand God's Word. I highly recommend this product for anyone who has a desire to learn more about God's will for their life.
Reyna5 Stars Out Of 5September 10, 2008ReynaDid this study with a group recently. Great, relevant and a fresh approach. Anything you learn is right from the Word. This particular study is so important in being able to discern regarding false teachers and other contemporary spiritual issues.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Prophecy & End Times
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Prophecy & End Times
- Start A New Search