- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
In the "New York Times" best-seller "What in the World Is Going On?" Dr. David Jeremiah summarized ten prophetic clues that are coming true in our own generation. In light of these chaotic events, how can we continue to live a life of commitment and confidence? Looking through the lens of the same verses that speak of Christ's return Dr. Jeremiah now points us to the habits we must establish that will form a pattern for living with certain hope in our uncertain times. They include how to stay: Centered in Christ Committed to the Word Compassionate toward others Connected to the church Consistent in your walk Calm in your heart Certain of His coming Confident in your faith
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
- How can we weather this storm with a calm heart?
- What does it truly mean to wait on the Lord?
- What is Jesus saying to our chaotic world today?
- How on earth did we get into this mess?
- Can we take a broken world and rebuild it into something fruitful?