- All Products
- Christian Livinghttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1119625&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
In the "New York Times" best-seller "What in the World Is Going On?" Dr. David Jeremiah summarized ten prophetic clues that are coming true in our own generation. In light of these chaotic events, how can we continue to live a life of commitment and confidence? Looking through the lens of the same verses that speak of Christ's return Dr. Jeremiah now points us to the habits we must establish that will form a pattern for living with certain hope in our uncertain times. They include how to stay: Centered in Christ Committed to the Word Compassionate toward others Connected to the church Consistent in your walk Calm in your heart Certain of His coming Confident in your faith
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
- How can we weather this storm with a calm heart?
- What does it truly mean to wait on the Lord?
- What is Jesus saying to our chaotic world today?
- How on earth did we get into this mess?
- Can we take a broken world and rebuild it into something fruitful?
Other Customers Also Purchased
What on Earth Am I Here For?: The Purpose Driven Life / Special edition - eBookRick Warren4 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsSave 80%
Battlefield of the Mind: Winning the Battle in Your Mind - eBookJoyce Meyer5 Stars Out Of 5 7 ReviewsSave 21%
I Declare: Proclaiming the Promises of God Over Your Life - eBookJoel Osteen4.5 Stars Out Of 5 15 ReviewsSave 21%