- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 240
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2000
|Dimensions: 9 X 6 (inches)|
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Living Beyond the Limits is a practical, powerful book of inspiring stories about people who have put their faith into action in the most adverse circumstances. Their stories will amaze and encourage readers to face their fears, surrender them to God, and watch Him take them beyond what they could ever have imagined.
ArchieDCAge: 55-65Gender: male2 Stars Out Of 5there was some interesting history hereAugust 23, 2013ArchieDCAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 2Value: 2Meets Expectations: 2some of the political history was interesting. some info on international wars was intriguing
LISAOklahomaAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5ENERGIZING!February 26, 2013LISAOklahomaAge: 45-54Gender: femaleThis book was energizing to me. It made me feel like finding a ministry to help with right away. Very exciting!
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Start A New Search