Living a Life of Balance, Women of Faith Bible Studies
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 68
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2005
Dimensions: 9.0 X 6.0 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Series: Women of Faith Study Guide
Cultivating Contentment: Women of Faith Bible StudiesThomas Nelson / 2004 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 11 Reviews
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW51520
Living a life of balance is easier said than done. We try so hard to be everywhere at once, to be all things to all people, to our husbands, to our jobs, but before we know it, we're completely worn out and a life of balance seems virtually impossible.
Living a Life of Balance will encourage women to slow down and take a closer look at how they are living their life. It will offer the guidance, hope and rest women are searching for in their busy lives.
Reaching an audience across racial, socio-economic, denominational, and age boundaries, these guides will enhance the lives of women as they empower them in their weekly devotions. The study guides can be used for both individual and group settings.
Women are asking good questions about their faith. With our study guides, we want to join them in their quest for knowledge and lead them in finding the answers they are seeking.
Young Adult Cordinator5 Stars Out Of 5October 9, 2013Young Adult CordinatorThis has been a very good a rewarding study for our Young Adult Women (ages 18 thru 35). They have enjoyed it very much.
ShaneyBrentwood, CAAge: 35-44Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5I love Women of Faith StudiesAugust 19, 2012ShaneyBrentwood, CAAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5I have been teaching/leading Women of Faith bible studies for many years, and have never been disappointed. I would recommend this book and all their studies to anyone who wants a easy bible study to lead or participate in. You are in God's word and the author always relates it to us today.
SallyGalax, VAAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Very lay friendly and scripturally based.May 11, 2012SallyGalax, VAAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Very well written and easy to understand. The answers to the questions are all found in the scripture references which, I think, encourages Bible study for anyone.
LilypadClayton, NCAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5February 29, 2012LilypadClayton, NCAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5We just started this study, but have done others in the series.
volunteer4 Stars Out Of 5August 1, 2011volunteerQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4My bible study group have enjoyed all the books we have studied in this series. Like having the guide right in the book for easy access.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Lord, Change My Attitude Before It's Too Late, RevisedJames MacDonaldMoody Publishers / 2008 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 18 Reviews
$15.99Save 25% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW434395
Seeking Him: Experiencing the Joy of Personal RevivalNancy Leigh DeMoss, Tim GrissomMoody Publishers / 2009 / Trade Paperback$14.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 15 Reviews
$19.99Save 25% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW413628
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Priorities
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Priorities
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search