- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2003
Availability: In Stock
Series: Women of Faith Study Guide
Living Above Worry and Stress: Women of Faith Bible StudiesThomas Nelson / 2003 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 38 Reviews
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW49869
Making Peace with Your Emotions: Living Life to the Fullest - eBookWomen of FaithThomas Nelson / 2012 / ePub$5.995 Stars Out Of 5 3 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW23493EB
Magnificent Grace: Savoring the Greatness of God - eBookWomen of FaithThomas Nelson / 2012 / ePub$5.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW23495EB
These topical guides will deal with issues that women wrestle with today: God's Will, Living in Christ, Prayer, and Worry.
Reaching an audience across race, socio-economic, denominational, and age boundaries, these guides will enhance the lives of women in America as they empower them in their weekly devotions. The study guides can be used for both individual and group settings.
Women are asking good questions about their faith. With our study guides, we want to join them in their quest for knowledge and lead them in finding the answers they are seeking.
RosanneCoolidge, AZAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Will use many of the Women of Faith studiesSeptember 5, 2012RosanneCoolidge, AZAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5We are extremely satisfied with 'The Women of Faith' series of books. Our current study 'Living Above Worry and Stress', is wonderful! We're looking forward to using one of the many 'Women of Faith' studies for our women's bible study group.
Deborah5 Stars Out Of 5Good material for teachingMay 21, 2012DeborahQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I am very active in my church so therefore I always pick up on items I see that will help me be successful.
joyceWaynesboro, Va.Age: Over 65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5This product seems to be easy to understand.February 22, 2012joyceWaynesboro, Va.Age: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4This book is being used by my church circle as a Bible Study and we felt it was quite appropriate for our women during these stressful times.
mainefanupstate NYAge: 45-54Gender: female3 Stars Out Of 5not what I'd hoped so far ...February 7, 2012mainefanupstate NYAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 3Value: 4Meets Expectations: 2purchased these books for a women's small group because the format seemed simple and easy to use ... I have been somewhat disappointed because they take a "popcorn" approach to bible study [question here, an answer there ... ] -- a topical question or issue is address with random verses as though someone sat with a concordance and selected verses as "answers" without considering the context of the verses. We've been able to learn from the study by expanding our consideration of the verses suggested to include the surrounding contest - in some cases we've concluded that the author/editor was proof-texting. I think another time I will seek bible study materials that go more into depth with one character or book of the bible.
Sandra WenzelTucson, AZAge: 55-65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Like the Women of Faith studies and use them oftenNovember 11, 2011Sandra WenzelTucson, AZAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 3Meets Expectations: 4The ladies in my group like these studies and the open discussion that comes from them. They enjoy the "trinkets to treasure" (I do real trinkets for them). We will do another Women of Faith after this one!
Other Customers Also Purchased
If God Is Good: Faith in the Midst of Suffering and Evil - eBookRandy AlcornRandy Alcorn / 2009 / ePub$11.74 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 36 Reviews
$13.99Save 16% ($2.25)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW11420EB
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Emotions
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Emotions
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search