- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Who do you say that I am?
Whether or not you know it, this question, posed by Jesus, is the most important question you'll ever answer. But it's not only a question for those who haven't trusted Jesus for salvation; it's also one for those who call themselves followers of Christ.
Many will claim to know the answer, but even Peter, who answered it correctly, didn't fully understand who Jesus was until later. And in a culture two millennia removed, Jesus' true identity and purpose are often obscure, making His question relevant and vital, both for non-Christians and Christians alike.
This Bible Companion is designed to help you answer His question, so that you might know Jesusâ·the real Jesus as revealed in the Bible. But be warned. This book doesn't offer a mere biographical study because He was no mere man. Regardless of what you think of Jesus, encountering Him in the Bible is a mind-changing and life-altering event.
So, if you're ready to answer Jesus' question truthfully, then this Bible Companion will serve as a good guide to His life and teachings. And it can help you grow to know Him better than you ever have.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Biblical Figures
- Download >> Bible Studies
- Download >> Biography
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Biblical Figures
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Bible Studies
- eBooks >> Biography >> Biblical Figures
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search