- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Help kids learn about the human body by doing experiments with the five senses and exploring the outside of the body with hands-on experiments.
- Examine your fingerprints to learn how you are unique.
- Build a stethoscope and listen to your heartbeat to learn how your heart pumps blood, and listen to your gurgling tummy to learn how your stomach works.
- With the stethoscope, you can investigate how your ears hear with a listening game and a sound memory experiment.
- Test your lung capacity to learn about how your lungs work.
- Examine your diet and your digestive functions to learn how your body processes nutrients to give you the energy to do more experiments!
- Try a blindfolded exercise to find out about hand-eye coordination.
- Take a tickle test to learn about your skin and sensory receptors.
- Monitor your pulse to learn about your circulatory system.
- Follow your nose in a smell memory game to learn about your sense of smell.
- Take a blindfolded taste test to learn about your tongue.
- Try some balancing exercises to explore your muscles and bones.
- Discover how your ears play a role in your balance.
- Construct a magic telescope, spin an optical illusion top, and hold a staring contest to see how your eyes work.
With a 48-page, full-color illustrated guidebook, this kit teaches human biology fundamentals with step-by-step, hands-on experiments. Relate your experiments back to human body systems, including the internal organs, skeleton, muscles, and the circulatory system, with clear and accurate anatomical illustrations. Ages 5 and up. 48 page manual. 25 experiments.
Vendor: Thames & Kosmos
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Little Labs
Other Customers Also Purchased
Little Labs: WaterThames & Kosmos / Other$8.75 Retail:
$14.95Save 41% ($6.20)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW122358
Exploring Creation w/Human Anatomy & Physiology Lapbook Package Lessons 1-14 PDF CD-ROM - Slightly ImperfectCindy KinneyKnowledge Box Central / Compact disc$14.99 Retail:
$28.99Save 48% ($14.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW625373DA
Intro to Archaeology & Geology Parent Lesson Plan - PDF Download [Download]Master Books / 2013 / PDF Download$6.39 Retail:
$8.99Save 29% ($2.60)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW24589DFVideo
Nature in a Nutshell for Kids: Over 100 Activities You Can Do in 10 Minutes or LessJean PotterWiley / 1995 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:
$14.95Save 20% ($2.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW4444X
Blue RosesAge: 25-34Gender: Female5 Stars Out Of 5Great BuyNovember 22, 2014Blue RosesAge: 25-34Gender: FemaleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I purchased this kit for my 5 year old son to use with homeschooling. He loves it and asks to do multiple experiments at a time. They are very simple experiments and a great introduction to how the human body works.