Six Ways to Keep the Little in Your Girl: Guiding Your Daughter from Her Tweens to Her Teens - eBook
- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Bestselling author, speaker, and founder of the Secret Keeper Girl conferences, Dannah Gresh shares with moms the secret to helping today s girls grow up confident, grace-filled, and strong in their faith.
Studies show that the foundation for an emotionally healthy teen girl is built between the ages of 8-12 and that a good relationship with mom is one of the most important factors. So when the world wants girls to grow up too fast, how does a mother help her young daughter navigate the stormy waters of boy-craziness, modesty and body image, media, Internet safety, and more? With a warm, transparent style, Dannah Gresh shares six ways a mom can help protect and guide her daughter, including:
- help her celebrate her body in a healthy way
- unbrand her when the world tries to buy and sell her
- unplug her from a plugged-in world
- dream with her about her prince, and more
This wonderful resource also provides moms a Connection IQ Inventory to test their mom- daughter relationship, creative and fun activities to do together, and Scriptures for the mom to pray for her daughter.
* Give her the right dolls to play with; <br>* Celebrate her body by punctuating her period; <br>* Unplug her from a plugged-in world; <br>* Unbrand her when the world tries to buy and sell her; <br>* Become the Carpool Queen and Sleepover Diva; <br>* Dream with her about her prince.
Presented as a mom-directed joint effort with your daughter, Six Ways to Keep the Little in Your Girl gives help which really works in today's world. Full of highlighted extra ideas and trendy hints, illumined with proven ideas from other Christian moms, based firmly in God's Word, providing fun tests for finding out such things as how to keep your clothes up-to-date but modest, and making prayer and scripture the strengthening foundation, Six Ways to Keep the Little in Your Girl is jam-packed with the information Mom's want and daughters desperately need.
Besides all this, it's fun to read and easy to put into action (so long as you are willing to take the initiative and move right into the firing line of this conflict). One of the heartening things about this book is that Gresh recognizes the problems and heartbreaks, and, rather than condemning parents whose children have gone astray, provides encouragement and help for parents who think the battle is lost. Six Ways to Keep the Little in Your Girl presents starting points and ongoing directions. It is one of a series of books, so that the help you need will continue. Gresh's website SecretKeeperGirl.com, plus other helpful websites she suggests, provide further help. Donna Eggett, www.ChristianBookPreviews.com
Other Customers Also Purchased
Letters and Sounds K5$14.40
Ties that Bind: A 52-Week Devotional for Mothers and DaughtersKristin ArmstrongSave 24%
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Family >> Parenting >> Adolescence
- Family >> Parenting >> Confidence & Self-Esteem
- Family >> Parenting >> Daughters
- Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Adolescence
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Confidence & Self-Esteem
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Daughters
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search