- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Harrison House
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Series: Little Black Book
1. God gave you parents
2. you need to get along
3. your parents need you
4. Bartel - the Oneighty guy. knows teens. is a parent. knows what's up.
SMGYMNYAge: 45-54Gender: female1 Stars Out Of 5Book is preachyOctober 5, 2011SMGYMNYAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 1Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1I'm looking for books for pre-teen youth group but this book and the little black book series is too preachy for my liking. I was hoping for a more positive and enlightening book. If a kid picks up this book to help get a better relationship with his/her parents, I don't think they will feel better after reading this.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Relationships
- Teens >> Christian Living
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- Teens >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Teens >> Relationships
- Start A New Search