- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Harrison House
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Series: Little Black Book
1. God gave you parents
2. you need to get along
3. your parents need you
4. Bartel - the Oneighty guy. knows teens. is a parent. knows what's up.
SMGYMNYAge: 45-54Gender: female1 Stars Out Of 5Book is preachyOctober 5, 2011SMGYMNYAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 1Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1I'm looking for books for pre-teen youth group but this book and the little black book series is too preachy for my liking. I was hoping for a more positive and enlightening book. If a kid picks up this book to help get a better relationship with his/her parents, I don't think they will feel better after reading this.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living
- Download >> Christian Living
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Relationships
- Teens >> Christian Living
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- Teens >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Teens >> Relationships
- Start A New Search