- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishing
Publication Date: 2006
Availability: In Stock
Marriage is supposed to be fun...why should a book about marriage be any different? This guide to improved communication still packs a meaningful punch. As the foreword by Gary Chapman will attest, this is a serious approach to relationships, even if the reader can't keep a straight face. It is packed with practical resources to help you understand your partner's personality, thought patterns, and love languages. You'll rediscover one of the great lost relics of Western Civilization: stimulating conversation.
Mark5 Stars Out Of 5January 31, 2007MarkMy wife and I worked through the book together. Many laughs along the way!!! Loaded with real life situations that really help you apply what you are reading. Highly recommend.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Search