- All Products
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- VeggieTales Characters▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Its Dr. Lily to the rescue!
The second book in the Lily series, with over a million copies sold!
After witnessing a car accident and helping a little boy who was hurt, Lily embarks on a mission to become a great doctorand no ones going to stop her! Lily starts watching medical shows on TV, checks out health books at the library, and signs up for a Taking Care of Your Body class for girls. As usual, Lily goes overboard, and its not long before shes trying to change the Girlz Only Club into a health classfitness plans, label reading, exercise, and more. However, her friends arent too thrilled about her newfound passion, and when they stop wanting to be around her, Lily has to choose. In the end, Lily learns and important lesson about friendship that shell never forget.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Practical Happiness: A Young Man's Guide to a Contented LifeBob SchultzGreat Expectations Co / 2008 / Trade Paperback$8.19 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 12 Reviews
$10.99Save 25% ($2.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW934132
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Friendship/Relationships
- Children >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Personal Care
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction
- Download >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Children
- Fiction >> Children
- eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Children
- Start A New Search