- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 240
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2014
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
When tough times hit, we often find ourselves vulnerable--to doubt, fear, worry, even depression. We ask, "Does God care? Has He forgotten me?"
So why does God allow suffering? Author Mike Fabarez--who is well acquainted with deep pain himself as the father of a special-needs child and as a pastor who has counseled many through life's hurts--looks to the truths of Scripture for answers. Along the way, he shares...
- how complete trust in God alone can restore your confidence and hope
- the power of focusing on God's eternal goals for you in life's temporary setbacks
- God's promises to love and protect you no matter what happens
This book will not only help you understand why God allows suffering--it will provide you with the resources to stand strong, rest in God's care, and endure!
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Pre-Order >> Books
- Pre-Order >> Christian Living
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search