- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Fervent: A Woman's Battle Plan for Serious, Specific, and Strategic PrayerPriscilla ShirerB&H Books / 2015 / Trade Paperback$9.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 29 Reviews
$16.99Save 44% ($7.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW688676
I Will! Nine Traits of the Outwardly Focused ChristianThom S. RainerB&H Books / 2015 / Hardcover$5.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$12.99Save 54% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW687297Video
A Life God Rewards: Why Everything You Do Today Matters ForeverBruce WilkinsonMultnomah Books / Hardcover$0.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 24 Reviews
$13.99Save 93% ($13.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW739767
A comprehensive guide to safeguard your livelihood, income, and standard of living through the ups and downs of any economy.
Most Americans, no matter what their economic circumstances, identify themselves as middle class. A recent Gallup poll showed that 63% consider themselves upper-middle or middle class. And they are feeling burned out and squeezed, under pressure to bring home more and more money just to maintain their standard of living. Middle Class Lifeboat is an answer to that pressure, a comprehensive guide to living a more stress-free lifestyle.
- Part I: Safeguarding Your Livelihood: profiles the 53 best jobs to have to be self- sufficient whether the economy is up or down.
- Part II: Safeguarding Your Income: 6 ways to extend your earnings, that don't always involve money.
- Part III : Safeguarding Your Standard of Living: 10 off-the-grid lifestyle choices to increase your quality of life
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Financial Freedom
- eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Career Management
- eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Employment
- eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Job Search
- eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Self-Employment
- eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Small Business/Entrepreneurship
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Financial Freedom
- Start A New Search