- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
A comprehensive guide to safeguard your livelihood, income, and standard of living through the ups and downs of any economy.
Most Americans, no matter what their economic circumstances, identify themselves as middle class. A recent Gallup poll showed that 63% consider themselves upper-middle or middle class. And they are feeling burned out and squeezed, under pressure to bring home more and more money just to maintain their standard of living. Middle Class Lifeboat is an answer to that pressure, a comprehensive guide to living a more stress-free lifestyle.
- Part I: Safeguarding Your Livelihood: profiles the 53 best jobs to have to be self- sufficient whether the economy is up or down.
- Part II: Safeguarding Your Income: 6 ways to extend your earnings, that don't always involve money.
- Part III : Safeguarding Your Standard of Living: 10 off-the-grid lifestyle choices to increase your quality of life
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Financial Freedom
- eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Career Management
- eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Employment
- eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Job Search
- eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Self-Employment
- eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Small Business/Entrepreneurship
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Financial Freedom
- Start A New Search