- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: Charisma House
Publication Date: 2009
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Have your thoughts become stumbling blocks to your progress? Do old feelings come back again and again to haunt you?
To live the life God has for you, it is not enough to just address your habitual patterns of behavior. Your mind must learn to think in new ways. Routine tracks of thought must be overcome before the new way of God can be built. Life Transformed provides a practical approach to spiritual transformation, teaching you how to
- Confront the issues of the mind head-on with biblical truth
- Overcome your destructive thoughts
- Take control of your life
- Become the person God wants you to be
Life Transformed is about renewing your mind like hitting the default button and taking you back to your origin in God before you were broken by sin. Its revolutionary approach will still the battleground where your thoughts and feelings rage.
John Loren Sandford pastored churches for twenty-one years before funding Elijah House. He has a master of divinity in religion.
R. Loren Sandford is a songwriter, recording artist, worship leader, and author. A graduate of Fuller Theological Seminary, he is the founding pastor of New Song Fellowship in Denver, Co.
Transforming the Inner Man: God's Powerful Principles for Inner Healing and Lasting Life ChangesJohn Loren Sandford, Paula SandfordCharisma House / 2007 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$14.99Save 20% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW90678
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Start A New Search