- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2006
Availability: In Stock
Series: Incredible Worlds of Wally McDoogle
Everybody says the old house at the edge of town is haunted. But Wally has some major doubts. Unfortunately, in exposing the hoax he undergoes some of the craziest catastrophes and mass mayhem of his life. To name just a few, Wally experiences: falling into mirrors that others claim show the future; shorting the sheets on so-called ghosts; and supposedly being turned into a talking hamburger.
All this as our young hero learns what God really says about sorcery, ghosts, and the supernatural.
Michael4 Stars Out Of 5July 9, 2007MichaelI like this book because its funny.
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Download >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Children
- Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Fiction >> Children >> Action/Adventure
- eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Children >> Action/Adventure
- Start A New Search