- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2000
Availability: In Stock
Series: Incredible Worlds of Wally McDoogle
Slicko-Ricko's Advertising Agency claims they can make the dorkiest human in the world the most famous. And of course, no one qualifies like our boy blunder. Soon he starts in his own "A Day in the Life" TV series, and he's endorsing everything from denture cleaners to lingerie. Every cool person in the world is dyeing their hair and wearing glasses just like Wally McDoogle, but it isn't until he becomes the star player for his junior high school basketball team that things get really out of hand, and our hero finally learns that being famous isn't all it's cut out to be.
Bill Myers (www.Billmyers.com) is a bestselling author and award-winning writer/director whose work has won sixty national and international awards. His books and videos have sold eight million copies and include The Seeing, Eli, The Voice, My Life as, Forbidden Doors, and McGee and Me.
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Children
- Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Fiction >> Children >> Action/Adventure
- eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Children >> Action/Adventure
- Start A New Search