- All Products
- Study Biblehttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1029249&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Helps & Features
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Gold Gilding
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Silver Gilding
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- Media Type
- Text Color
- Text Layout
- Text Size
- Top Rated
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
1990 Gold Medallion Award winner!
The Life Application Study Bible is today's #1 selling study Bible because it helps people see how the Scriptures are relevant to today's issues. This edition of the Life Application Study Bible lets you enjoy the award-winning Life Application features with the ever-popular New King James Version.
- Thousands of Life Application notes help explain God's Word and challenge readers to apply the truth of Scripture to life
- Personality profiles highlight over 100 important Bible characters
- Book introductions provide vital statistics, overview, and timeline to help readers understand the message of each book
- 200 thumbnail maps highlight important Bible places and events
- 260 charts help explain difficult concepts and relationships
- Harmony of the Gospels built right into the text of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John
- Words of Christ in red letter
- Daily reading plan
- Leather and imitation leather editions include gilt page edges and ribbon marker
- Additional features:
- Presentation Page
- Family records section
- Single Column Format
- Side-column cross references
- Index to Notes
- Index to Charts
- Index to Maps
- Index to Personality Profiles
- Scripture Text: 8-point
- Notes: 6-point
- 16 pages of color maps & diagrams
- New King James Version
- 6 3/4" x 9 1/2" x 2"
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2012
|Availability: In Stock|
References: Side Column
Text Layout: In-Text Maps/Charts|Single Column
Text Color: Red Letter
NKJV Life Application Study Bible, TuTone Leatherlike Brown/Tan 5 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsSave 33%
NIV Life Application Study Bible, Large Print, Bonded Leather, Black 5 Stars Out Of 5 24 ReviewsSave 34%
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Art of Storytelling: Easy Steps to Presenting an Unforgettable Story / New edition - eBookJohn WalshSave 24%
Daniel Plan Journal: 40 Days to a Healthier LifeRick WarrenSave 33%Video
50 People Every Christian Should Know eBook bundleWarren W. WiersbeSave 58%